Metal stamping is a manufacturing process that creates quality metal component parts using extremely precise custom tooling. At LCS company we cater to a wide range of industries to meet specific and varying program parameters.
Our custom services can deliver superior outputs that will meet and exceed product quality requirements. At LCS company we’re committed to providing customer success.
Custom Metal Stamping Done by Experts
We have over 65 years of experience in precision metal stamping, these extensive years of experience allow us to engineer solutions to fit your product workpiece requirements. Our in-house facility is equipped with fully automated presslines and in-house tool & die supporting our metal stamping production.
There are various metal stamping services that can be achieved through different techniques. Services differ in how they are completed and a customer’s desired results. Here are the different metal stamping techniques that we offer:
- Blanking: Blanking refers to removing stamping metal using a die to achieve specific shapes. The removed material sometimes becomes the desired workpiece.
- Coining: This technique involves moving the raw material within a workpiece to a new desired location, by means of material displacement.
- Punching: A material is removed from the metal workpiece as the punch enters a die, leaving a hole.
- Embossing: The raw blank is pressed against a die in this process to make a recessed or raised pattern.
- Drawing: A specialized custom metal stamp that stretches the workpiece around a radius to achieve a cup or dome shape with the material.
- Bending: It’s the general technique of bending the material into L, U, or V shapes and typically occurs in a single axis.
Common Applications of Metal Stamping
With our quality metal stamping services, we can work according to the needs and requirements of our customers. We can produce components for various sectors, such as aerospace parts, automotive components, medical devices, and consumer electronics.
Here are some common applications:
- Household appliances
- Motor mounts
- Friction plates
- Medical devices
- Structural components
- Industrial machinery parts
These are just typical applications that can be achieved through production metal stamping. It’s also commonly employed to achieve complex three-dimensional designs or incredibly detailed small parts.
Compelling Benefits of Metal Stamping
Many industries rely on custom metal stamping because it’s cost-effective and highly repeatable. It’s applicable for low, medium, and large-volume runs while ensuring consistency across all finished products.
Here are other advantages:
- Significantly reduced production costs
- Reduces the need to utilize multiple machines
- Ideal for bulk orders
- High flexibility due to customization freedom
- Incredible accuracy and precision
- Easily Repeatable
Metal stamping is ideal if you’re looking for a fast and reliable method of acquiring thousands to millions of workpieces with exactness. At LCS Company, we have the right equipment to complete your project cost-effectively and with superior outcomes.
Trust Us to Fulfill Your Metal Stamping Needs
LCS Company is the go-to source for high-quality parts and components while employing different metal stamping methods. With our expertise and years of experience, you can trust us to take control of your project and deliver excellent outcomes.